Reactive multiphase flow simulation workshop summary
A workshop on computer simulation of reactive multiphase flow was held on May 18 and 19, 1995 in the Computational Testbed for Industry at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), Los Alamos, New Mexico. Approximately 35 to 40 people attended the workshop. This included 21 participants from 12 companies representing the petroleum, chemical, environmental and consumer products industries, two representatives from the DOE Office of Industrial Technologies and several from Los Alamos. The dialog at the meeting suggested that reactive multiphase flow simulation represents an excellent candidate for government/industry/academia collaborative research. A white paper on a potential consortium for reactive multiphase flow with input from workshop participants will be issued separately.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- LA-UR--95-2194; CONF-9505282--Summ.
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: Computer simulation of reactive multiphas flow workshop, Los Alamos, NM (United States), 18-19 May 1995; Other Information: PBD: 
- Research Org:
- Los Alamos National Lab., NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 66 PHYSICS; 99 MATHEMATICS, COMPUTERS, INFORMATION SCIENCE, MANAGEMENT, LAW, MISCELLANEOUS; MULTIPHASE FLOW; COMPUTERIZED SIMULATION; MATHEMATICAL MODELS; FLOW MODELS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.