Room and Elevated Temperature Mechanical Behavior of 9-12% Cr Steels with Mn and Si Additions for Oxidation Resistance
No abstract prepared.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: Materials Science and Technology 2005, Pittsburgh, PA, Sept. 25-28, 2005; Related Information: Title page on the slide show (Microstructural Stability and Mechanical Behavior of 9-12%Cr Steels at Room and Elevated Temperatures) differs from title in the MS&T 05 technical program (shown as the title in this announcement).
- No publication other than slides
- Research Org:
- Albany Research Center (ARC), Albany, OR
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE - Office of Fossil Energy (FE)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 36 MATERIALS SCIENCE; OXIDATION; CHROMIUM STEELS; MANGANESE ADDITIONS; SILICON ADDITIONS; CORROSION RESISTANCE; MECHANICAL PROPERTIES; microstructural stability; mechanical behavior; chromium steel; vacuum induction melting; manganese additions; silicon additions
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.