A user`s guide to LUGSAN II. A computer program to calculate and archive lug and sway brace loads for aircraft-carried stores
LUG and Sway brace ANalysis (LUGSAN) II is an analysis and database computer program that is designed to calculate store lug and sway brace loads for aircraft captive carriage. LUGSAN II combines the rigid body dynamics code, SWAY85, with a Macintosh Hypercard database to function both as an analysis and archival system. This report describes the LUGSAN II application program, which operates on the Macintosh System (Hypercard 2.2 or later) and includes function descriptions, layout examples, and sample sessions. Although this report is primarily a user`s manual, a brief overview of the LUGSAN II computer code is included with suggested resources for programmers.
- Sandia National Labs., Albuquerque, NM (United States). Mechanical and Thermal Environments Dept.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
ON: DE98004401; BR: DP0101011; TRN: AHC29808%%123
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Technical Report
- Resource Relation:
- Other Information: PBD: Mar 1998
- Research Org:
- Sandia National Labs., Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 45 MILITARY TECHNOLOGY, WEAPONRY, AND NATIONAL DEFENSE; 99 MATHEMATICS, COMPUTERS, INFORMATION SCIENCE, MANAGEMENT, LAW, MISCELLANEOUS; AIRCRAFT; L CODES; COMPUTER PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION; AERODYNAMICS; MANUALS; MILITARY EQUIPMENT; WEAPONS; COMPUTER GRAPHICS; SUPPORTS; RESTRAINTS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.