Transactions of the twenty-fifth water reactor safety information meeting
This report contains summaries of papers on reactor safety research to be presented at the 25th Water Reactor Safety Information Meeting at the Bethesda Marriott Hotel in Bethesda, Maryland, October 20--22, 1997. The summaries briefly describe the programs and results of nuclear safety research sponsored by the Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, US NRC. Summaries of invited papers concerning nuclear safety issues from US government laboratories, the electric utilities, the nuclear industry, and from foreign governments and industry are also included. The summaries have been compiled in one report to provide a basis for meaningful discussion of information exchanged during the course of the meeting, and are given in order of their presentation in each session.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- NUREG/CP-0161; CONF-9710101-Summs.
ON: TI98000418; TRN: 98:005085
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: 25. water reactor safety information meeting, Bethesda, MD (United States), 20-22 Oct 1997; Other Information: PBD: Sep 1997
- Research Org:
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC (United States). Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
- Sponsoring Org:
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 22 NUCLEAR REACTOR TECHNOLOGY; 21 NUCLEAR POWER REACTORS AND ASSOCIATED PLANTS; REACTOR SAFETY; WATER COOLED REACTORS; MEETINGS; RESEARCH PROGRAMS; PRESSURE VESSELS; REACTOR MATERIALS; REACTOR ACCIDENTS; HUMAN FACTORS; RISK ASSESSMENT; NUCLEAR FUELS; HEAT TRANSFER; REACTOR CONTROL SYSTEMS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.