Working session 3: Tubing integrity
Twenty-three individuals representing nine countries (Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, France, Japan, the Slovak Republic, Spain, the UK, and the US) participated in the session on tube integrity. These individuals represented utilities, vendors, consultants and regulatory authorities. The major subjects discussed by the group included overall objectives of managing steam generator tube degradation, necessary elements of a steam generator degradation management program, the concept of degradation specific management, structural integrity evaluations, leakage evaluations, and specific degradation mechanisms. The group`s discussions on these subjects, including conclusions and recommendations, are summarized in this article.
- Tecnatom, S.A., San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid (Spain)
- NRC, Washington, DC (United States)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- NUREG/CP-0154; ANL-96/14; NEA/CNRA/R-(96)1; CONF-9510423-
ON: TI97004312; TRN: 97:008369
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: CNRA/CSNI workshop on steam generator tube integrity in nuclear power plants, Oak Brook, IL (United States), 30 Oct - 2 Nov 1995; Other Information: PBD: Feb 1997; Related Information: Is Part Of Proceedings of the CNRA/CSNI workshop on steam generator tube integrity in nuclear power plants; Diercks, D.R. [Argonne National Lab., IL (United States)]; PB: 621 p.
- Research Org:
- CH2M Hill, Gainesville, FL (United States); Argonne National Lab., IL (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 21 NUCLEAR POWER REACTORS AND ASSOCIATED PLANTS; TUBES; MAINTENANCE; PERFORMANCE; PWR TYPE REACTORS; STEAM GENERATORS; DECOMPOSITION; LEAK TESTING; MITIGATION
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.