SPHINX experimenters information package
This information package was prepared for both new and experienced users of the SPHINX (Short Pulse High Intensity Nanosecond X-radiator) flash X-Ray facility. It was compiled to help facilitate experiment design and preparation for both the experimenter(s) and the SPHINX operational staff. The major areas covered include: Recording Systems Capabilities,Recording System Cable Plant, Physical Dimensions of SPHINX and the SPHINX Test cell, SPHINX Operating Parameters and Modes, Dose Rate Map, Experiment Safety Approval Form, and a Feedback Questionnaire. This package will be updated as the SPHINX facilities and capabilities are enhanced.
- Sandia National Lab., Albuquerque, NM (United States). Radiation Effects Experimentation Dept.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
ON: DE97001469; TRN: 97:001821
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Technical Report
- Resource Relation:
- Other Information: PBD: Aug 1996
- Research Org:
- Sandia National Labs., Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 07 ISOTOPE AND RADIATION SOURCE TECHNOLOGY; X-RAY SOURCES; EXPERIMENT PLANNING; INFORMATION DISSEMINATION; OPERATION; RADIATION DOSES; SPECIFICATIONS; MEASURING INSTRUMENTS; DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEMS; ELECTRON BEAMS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.