Determining enforceability of air quality requirements for the Title V permit
The focus of this paper is two-fold: (1) Outline the importance, from the perspective of the regulated source, of the identification of state-only enforceable requirements versus federally enforceable requirements in a Title V permit; (2) Describe how to determine the enforceability of requirements as part of a Title V permitting study, including available tools. Contained also in this paper is a case study of enforceability determinations of requirements included in the Title V permit for an integrated pulp and paper mill. The case study is presented to provide an impetus for sources to thoroughly review their draft Title V permits to ensure correct determinations of enforceability.
- Trinity Consultants Inc., Renton, WA (United States)
- Boise Cascade Corp., ID (United States)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: 90. annual meeting and exhibition of the Air and Waste Management Association, Toronto (Canada), 8-13 Jun 1997; Other Information: PBD: 1997; Related Information: Is Part Of 1997 proceedings of the Air and Waste Management Association`s 90. annual meeting and exhibition; PB:  p.
- Air and Waste Management Association, Pittsburgh, PA (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 54 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES; 29 ENERGY PLANNING AND POLICY; CLEAN AIR ACTS; LICENSES; ENFORCEMENT; AIR QUALITY; PAPER INDUSTRY; STANDARDS