Is It the Time for Personalized Imaging Protocols in Cancer Radiation Therapy?
No abstract prepared.
- Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin (China)
- (United States)
- Key Laboratory of Carcinogenesis and Translational Research (Ministry of Education), Department of Radiotherapy, Peking University Cancer Hospital & Institute, Beijing (China)
- Department of Therapeutic Radiology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut (United States)
- Department of Therapeutic Radiology, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut (United States)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Resource Type:
- Journal Article
- Resource Relation:
- Journal Name: International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology and Physics; Journal Volume: 91; Journal Issue: 3; Other Information: Copyright (c) 2015 Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, All rights reserved.; Country of input: International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 62 RADIOLOGY AND NUCLEAR MEDICINE; BIOMEDICAL RADIOGRAPHY; NEOPLASMS; RADIOTHERAPY