Monitoring the Migrations of Wild Snake River Spring and Summer Chinook Salmon Smolts, 1992 Annual Report.
We PIT tagged wild spring and summer chinook salmon parr in the Snake River Basin in 1991, and subsequently monitored these fish during their smolt migration through Lower Granite, Little Goose, and McNary Dams during spring and summer 1992. This report details our findings.
- (Northwest and Alaska Fisheries Center, Coastal Zone and Estuarine Division, Seattle, WA)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Technical Report
- Resource Relation:
- Other Information: PBD: Sep 1994
- Research Org:
- Northwest and Alaska Fisheries Science Center
- Sponsoring Org:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration.
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 13 HYDRO ENERGY; 54 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES; SALMON; MIGRATION; MONITORING; SEASONAL VARIATIONS; HYDROELECTRIC POWER PLANTS; SAMPLING; Chinook salmon - Migration - Snake River Watershed (Wyo.-Wash.)
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.