HIGH BRIGHTNESS ELECTRON GUNS FOR NEXT-GENERATION LIGHT SOURCES AND ACCELERATORS.
Next-generation light sources and accelerators are being proposed that set unique requirements for the electron source parameters. No single source is suitable for the diverse applications, which have operating characteristics ranging from high-average-current, quasi-CW, to high-peak-current, single-pulse electron beams. Advanced Energy Systems, in collaboration with our various partners, is developing a variety of electron gun concepts for these important applications.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
R&D Project: PO24; KA-04-04; TRN: US0405693
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: 9TH EUROPEAN PARTICLE ACCELERATOR CONFERENCE (EPAC-2004), LUCERNE (CH), 07/05/2004--07/09/2004; Other Information: PBD: 5 Jul 2004
- EUROPEAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, MULHOUSE, FRANCE
- Research Org:
- BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY (US)
- Sponsoring Org:
- DOE/OFFICE OF SCIENCE (US)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 43 PARTICLE ACCELERATORS; ACCELERATORS; BRIGHTNESS; ELECTRON BEAMS; ELECTRON GUNS; ELECTRON SOURCES; ENERGY SYSTEMS; LIGHT SOURCES
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.