An MCMC Study of General Squark Flavour Mixing in the MSSM
We present an extensive study of non-minimally flavour violating (NMFV) terms in the Lagrangian of the Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model (MSSM). We impose a variety of theoretical and experimental constraints and perform a detailed scan of the parameter space by means of a Markov Chain Monte-Carlo (MCMC) setup. This represents the first study of several non-zero flavour-violating elements within the MSSM. We present the results of the MCMC scan with a special focus on the flavour-violating parameters. Based on these results, we define benchmark scenarios for future studies of NMFV effects at the LHC.
- Annecy, LAPTH
- Intl. Solvay Inst., Brussels
- UPMC, Paris (main)
- Lyon, Ecole Normale Superieure
- Wurzburg U.
- Kyungpook Natl. U.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- LAPTH-CONF-052-15; CERN-PH-TH-2015-236; FERMILAB-CONF-15-530-PPD; arXiv:1510.01159
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Journal Name: PoS; Journal Volume: EPS-HEP2015; Conference: 2015 European Physical Society Conference on High Energy Physics, Vienna, Austria, 07/22-07/29/2015
- Research Org:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL), Batavia, IL (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Science (SC), High Energy Physics (HEP) (SC-25)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 72 PHYSICS OF ELEMENTARY PARTICLES AND FIELDS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.