Multifunctional hybrid Fe 2O 3-Au nanoparticles for efficient plasmonic heating
We describe the synthesis and properties of multifunctional Fe 2O 3-Au nanoparticles produced by a wet chemical approach and investigate their photothermal properties using laser irradiation. Here, the composite Fe 2O 3-Au nanoparticles retain the properties of both materials, creating a multifunctional structure with excellent magnetic and plasmonic properties.
- Savannah River Site (SRS), Aiken, SC (United States). Savannah River National Lab. (SRNL)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
Journal ID: ISSN 1940-087X
- Grant/Contract Number:
- Accepted Manuscript
- Journal Name:
- Journal of Visualized Experiments
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Volume: 120; Journal Issue: 108; Journal ID: ISSN 1940-087X
- MyJoVE Corp.
- Research Org:
- Savannah River Site (SRS), Aiken, SC (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 77 NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY; gold; iron oxide; multifunctional; plasmonics; magnetic material; photothermal
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.