Replicated computational results (RCR) report for "BLIS: A framework for rapidly instantiating BLAS functionality"
“BLIS: A Framework for Rapidly Instantiating BLAS Functionality” includes single-platform BLIS performance results for both level-2 and level-3 operations that is competitive with OpenBLAS, ATLAS, and Intel MKL. A detailed description of the configuration used to generate the performance results was provided to the reviewer by the authors. All the software components used in the comparison were reinstalled and new performance results were generated and compared to the original results. After completing this process, the published results are deemed replicable by the reviewer.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
Journal ID: ISSN 0098-3500; 590463
- Grant/Contract Number:
- Accepted Manuscript
- Journal Name:
- ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Volume: 41; Journal Issue: 3; Journal ID: ISSN 0098-3500
- Research Org:
- Sandia National Laboratories (SNL-NM), Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 97 MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTING linear algebra; libraries; high-performance; matrix; BLAS; replicated computational results
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.