Quantum Oscillations in an Interfacial 2D Electron Gas.
Recently, it has been predicted that topological crystalline insulators (TCIs) may exist in SnTe and Pb1-xSnxTe thin films . To date, most studies on TCIs were carried out either in bulk crystals or thin films, and no research activity has been explored in heterostructures. We present here the results on electronic transport properties of the 2D electron gas (2DEG) realized at the interfaces of PbTe/ CdTe (111) heterostructures. Evidence of topological state in this interfacial 2DEG was observed.
- Zhejiang Univ., Hangzhou (China)
- Sandia National Lab. (SNL-NM), Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Univ. of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC (United States)
- Florida State Univ., Tallahassee, FL (United States). National High Magnetic Field Lab. (MagLab)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Technical Report
- Research Org:
- Sandia National Laboratories (SNL-NM), Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.