Book Review: Reiner Salzer and Heinz W. Siesler (Eds.): Infrared and Raman spectroscopic imaging, 2nd ed.
This second edition of "Infrared and Raman Spectroscopic Imaging" propels practitioners in that wide-ranging field, as well as other readers, to the current state of the art in a well-produced and full-color, completely revised and updated, volume. This new edition chronicles the expanded application of vibrational spectroscopic imaging from yesterday's time-consuming point-by-point buildup of a hyperspectral image cube, through the improvements afforded by the addition of focal plane arrays and line scan imaging, to methods applicable beyond the diffraction limit, instructs the reader on the improved instrumentation and image and data analysis methods, and expounds on their application to fundamental biomedical knowledge, food and agricultural surveys, materials science, process and quality control, and many others.
- Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States). Shock and Detonation Physics Group
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
Journal ID: ISSN 1618-2642; PII: 8715; TRN: US1600370
- Grant/Contract Number:
- Accepted Manuscript
- Journal Name:
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Volume: 407; Journal Issue: 19; Journal ID: ISSN 1618-2642
- Research Org:
- Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 74 ATOMIC AND MOLECULAR PHYSICS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.