Special section guest editorial: Hybrid organic-inorganic solar cells
In this special section of the Journal of Photonics for Energy, there is a focus on some of the science and technology of a range of different hybrid organic-inorganic solar cells. Prior to 1991 there were many significant scientific research reports of hybrid organic-inorganic solar cells; finally, however, it wasn’t until the dye-sensitized solar cell entered the league table of certified research cell efficiencies that this area experienced an explosion of research activity.
- Univ. of Campinas, Sao Paulo (Brazil). Chemistry Inst.
- National Renewable Energy Lab. (NREL), Golden, CO (United States). Chemistry and Nanoscience Center; Univ. of Colorado, Boulder, CO (United States). Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
Journal ID: ISSN 1947-7988
- Grant/Contract Number:
- Accepted Manuscript
- Journal Name:
- Journal of Photonics for Energy
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Volume: 5; Journal Issue: 1; Related Information: Journal of Photonics for Energy; Journal ID: ISSN 1947-7988
- Research Org:
- National Renewable Energy Lab. (NREL), Golden, CO (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 14 SOLAR ENERGY; 77 NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY hybrid organic-inorganic solar cells
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.