Modeling Proton- and Light Ion-Induced Reactions at Low Energies in the MARS15 Code
An implementation of both ALICE code and TENDL evaluated nuclear data library in order to describe nuclear reactions induced by low-energy projectiles in the Monte Carlo code MARS15 is presented. Comparisons between results of modeling and experimental data on reaction cross sections and secondary particle distributions are shown.
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab. (FNAL), Batavia, IL (United States)
- National Academy of Sciences, Cisineu (Moldova)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
arXiv eprint number arXiv:1506.07775
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Technical Report
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: 6th International Particle Accelerator Conference 2015. Richmond, Virginia, USA, 3-8 May 2015.
- Research Org:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL), Batavia, IL (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Science (SC), High Energy Physics (HEP) (SC-25)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.