Top Quark Physics at the Tevatron
An overview of recent top quark measurements using the full Run II data set of CDF or D0 at the Tevatron is presented. Results are complementary to the ones at the LHC. Recent measurements of the production cross section of top quarks in strong and electroweak production and of top quark production asymmetries are presented. The latter includes the measurement of the tt-bar production asymmetry by D0 in the dilepton decay channel. Within their uncertainties the results from all these measurements agree with their respective Standard Model expectation. Finally latest updates on measurements of the top quark mass are discussed, which at the time of the conference are the most precise determinations.
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab. (FNAL), Batavia, IL (United States). Particle Physics Division
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
arXiv eprint number arXiv:1505.05848
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: 50th Rencontres de Moriond on EW Interactions and Unified Theories. La Thuile, Italy, .
- Research Org:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL), Batavia, IL
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Science (SC), High Energy Physics (HEP) (SC-25)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 72 PHYSICS OF ELEMENTARY PARTICLES AND FIELDS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.