Comment on “The Critical evaluation of in situ probe techniques for catalytic honeycomb monoliths” by Hettel et al.
- Queen's Univ., Belfast, Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). CenTACat, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Oak Ridge National Lab. (ORNL), Oak Ridge, TN (United States). Fuels, Engines and Emissions Research Center (FEERC)
- Lancaster Univ. (United Kingdom). Engineering Dept.
- Paul Scherrer Inst. (PSI), Villigen (Switzerland)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Grant/Contract Number:
- Accepted Manuscript
- Journal Name:
- Catalysis Today
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Volume: 236; Journal Issue: Part B; Journal ID: ISSN 0920-5861
- Research Org:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Oak Ridge, TN (United States). Fuels, Engines and Emissions Research Center
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- SpaciMS; intra-catalyst sampling; capillary sampling; invasive nature; non-invasive nature
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.