Chromatic effects and orbit correction in eRHIC arcs
This paper gives a brief overview of some aspects of the beam dynamics effects induced by the natural chromaticity in the eRHIC FFAG lattice.
- Brookhaven National Lab. (BNL), Upton, NY (United States). Collider-Accelerator Dept.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
R&D Project: KBCH139; 18031; KB0202011; TRN: US1500221
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: 6th International Particle Accelerator Conference (IPAC’15), Richmond, VA (United States), 3-8 May 2015
- Research Org:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL), Upton, NY (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Science (SC), Nuclear Physics (NP) (SC-26)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 43 PARTICLE ACCELERATORS; BROOKHAVEN RHIC; ELECTRON BEAMS; BEAM DYNAMICS; CHROMATIC ABERRATIONS; CORRECTIONS; ORBITS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.