Dispelling Clouds of Uncertainty
How do you build a climate model that accounts for cloud physics and the transitions between cloud regimes? Use MAGIC.
- Brookhaven National Lab. (BNL), Upton, NY (United States)
- California Inst. of Technology (CalTech), La Canada Flintridge, CA (United States). Jet Propulsion Lab.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
Journal ID: ISSN 2324-9250; EOSTAJ; R&D Project: 2016-BNL-EE630EECA-Budg; KP1701000
- Grant/Contract Number:
- Accepted Manuscript
- Journal Name:
- Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union (Online)
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Name: Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union (Online); Journal Volume: 96; Journal ID: ISSN 2324-9250
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- Research Org:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL), Upton, NY (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Science (SC), Biological and Environmental Research (BER) (SC-23)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 54 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.