Nuclear Data Sheets for A = 235
Spectroscopic data and level schemes from radioactive decay and nuclear reaction studies are presented here for all nuclei with mass number A=235. The highlight of this evaluation consists of the precise and comprehensive Coulomb excitation study (2012Wa35) on ²³⁵U, which in addition to the 7/2 ground state rotational band, extended the 1/2, 5/2, 5/2, and 3/2 rotational bands up to Jπ=53/2+, 49/2+, 441/2–, and 43/2+, respectively. This evaluation presents a study (2010Hu02) of the ²³⁷Np(¹¹⁶Sn, ¹¹⁸Snγ) reaction where the ground state rotational band 5/2 was observed up to Jπ=(53/2+). It is worth for historical knowledge to mention the report on the “Discovery of isotopes of the transuranium elements with 93≤Z≤98” (2013Fr02), where the information for elements Np, Pu, and Am with mass number A=235 is given. ²³⁵Cf has not been observed. The alpha hindrance factors (HF) presented in this evaluation were calculated using values of the radius parameter (r₀) interpolated from those for even–even adjacent nuclei given by 1998Ak04.
- Brookhaven National Lab. (BNL), Upton, NY (United States). National Nuclear Data Center; Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. (LBNL), Berkeley, CA (United States)
- Brookhaven National Lab. (BNL), Upton, NY (United States). National Nuclear Data Center.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
Journal ID: ISSN 0090-3752; R&D Project: EST-003-NEFA; KB0301041
- Grant/Contract Number:
- Accepted Manuscript
- Journal Name:
- Nuclear Data Sheets
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Volume: 122; Journal Issue: C; Journal ID: ISSN 0090-3752
- Research Org:
- Brookhaven National Lab. (BNL), Upton, NY (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Science (SC)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 73 NUCLEAR PHYSICS AND RADIATION PHYSICS national nuclear data center; nuclear Data Sheets
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.