Precursor Report of Data Needs and Recommended Practices for PV Plant Availability Operations and Maintenance Reporting.
Characterizing the factors that affect reliability of a photovoltaic (PV) power plant is an important aspect of optimal asset management. This document describes the many factors that affect operation and maintenance (O&M) of a PV plant, identifies the data necessary to quantify those factors, and describes how data might be used by O&M service providers and others in the PV industry. This document lays out data needs from perspectives of reliability, availability, and key performance indicators and is intended to be a precursor for standardizing terminology and data reporting, which will improve data sharing, analysis, and ultimately PV plant performance.
- Sandia National Lab. (SNL-NM), Albuquerque, NM (United States). Photovoltaic and Distributed Systems Integration
- High Performance PV, Phoenix, AZ (United States)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Technical Report
- Research Org:
- Sandia National Laboratories (SNL-NM), Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Secretary of Energy (S)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 14 SOLAR ENERGY; 24 POWER TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.