Pantex Falling Man - Independent Review Panel Report.
Consolidated Nuclear Security (CNS) Pantex took the initiative to organize a Review Panel of subject matter experts to independently assess the adequacy of the Pantex Tripping Man Analysis methodology. The purpose of this report is to capture the details of the assessment including the scope, approach, results, and detailed Appendices. Along with the assessment of the analysis methodology, the panel evaluated the adequacy with which the methodology was applied as well as congruence with Department of Energy (DOE) standards 3009 and 3016. The approach included the review of relevant documentation, interactive discussion with Pantex staff, and the iterative process of evaluating critical lines of inquiry.
- Lawrence Livermore National Lab. (LLNL), Livermore, CA (United States)
- Sandia National Lab. (SNL-NM), Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- ATK Aerospace Group, Brigham City, UT (United States)
- Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States)
- Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE), Reading (United Kingdom)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Technical Report
- Research Org:
- Sandia National Laboratories (SNL-NM), Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 21 SPECIFIC NUCLEAR REACTORS AND ASSOCIATED PLANTS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.