SRS 2010 Vegetation Inventory GeoStatistical Mapping Results for Custom Reaction Intensity and Total Dead Fuels.
This report of the geostatistical analysis results of the fire fuels response variables, custom reaction intensity and total dead fuels is but a part of an SRS 2010 vegetation inventory project. For detailed description of project, theory and background including sample design, methods, and results please refer to USDA Forest Service Savannah River Site internal report “SRS 2010 Vegetation Inventory GeoStatistical Mapping Report”, (Edwards & Parresol 2013).
- Leading Solutions, LLC.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station, Portland, OR.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Technical Report
- Research Org:
- USDA Forest Service-Savannah River, New Ellenton, SC
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE; USDOE Office of Environmental Management (EM), Project Management (EM-50)
- Contributing Orgs:
- USDA Forest Service-Savannah River
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 60 APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES Geostatistical analysis; fire fuels response variables; custom reaction intensity; dead fuels; mapping
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.