Metabolic engineering of E.coli for the production of a precursor to artemisinin, an anti-malarial drug [Chapter 25 in Manual of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, 3rd edition]
This document is Chapter 25 in the Manual of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, 3rd edition. Topics covered include: Incorporation of Amorpha-4,11-Diene Biosynthetic Pathway into E. coli; Amorpha-4,11-Diene Pathway Optimization; "-Omics" Analyses for Increased Amorpha-4,11-Diene Production; Biosynthetic Oxidation of Amorpha-4,11-Diene.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Related Information: This paper is Chapter 25 in the book 'Manual of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, 3rd Edition', by Baltz, Richard H.' Davies, Julian E.; Demain, Arnold L. (eds.). The attached full text represents a short summary of the full book that this chapter is included within. Due to copyright, the chapter (or book) cannot be provided directly.
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM), (United States)
- Research Org:
- Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA (US)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Physical Biosciences Division, LBNL (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 60 APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES; 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; 99 GENERAL AND MISCELLANEOUS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.