Strong Coupling of Localized Surface Plasmons to Excitons in Light-Harvesting Complexes
- Department of Chemistry, University of Sheffield, Brook Hill, Sheffield S3 7HF, U.K.
- Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Sheffield, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, U.K.
- The Johnson Research Foundation and Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10104, United States
- Department of Chemistry, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695, United States
- Cavendish Laboratory, Dept. of Physics, University of Cambridge, J. J. Thomson Ave, Cambridge, CB3 0HE, U.K.
- COMP Centre of Excellence, Department of Applied Physics, Aalto University, School of Science, P.O. Box 15100, 00076 Aalto, Finland
- Publication Date:
- Grant/Contract Number:
- Published Article
- Journal Name:
- Nano Letters
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Volume: 16; Journal Issue: 11; Related Information: CHORUS Timestamp: 2017-10-30 06:50:31; Journal ID: ISSN 1530-6984
- American Chemical Society
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Science (SC), Basic Energy Sciences (BES) (SC-22)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- OSTI Identifier: