Most Viewed Documents - Materials
- Phase diagrams of the elements
Young, D.A. (1975)
- Use of instrumented charpy tests to determine onset of upper-shelf energy
Canonico, D.A.; Stelzman, W.J.; Berggren, R.G.; et al. (1975)
- Thermal and electrical conductivities and Seebeck coefficients of unirradiated and irradiated graphites from 300 to 1000 K
Moore, J.P.; Graves, R.S.; McElroy, D.L. (1973)
- LITERATURE SURVEY ON DILUTE URANIUM ALLOYS FOR SANDIA BOOSTER CONCEPT TO SANDIA CORPORATION.
Fackelmann, J.M.; Bauer, A.A.; Moak, D.P. (1969)
- Properties of chemical explosives and explosive simulants
Dobratz, B.M. (1972)
- Review of x-ray diffraction studies in uranium alloys
Yakel, H.L. (1973)
- Elevated-temperature true stress-tube strain tensile behavior of AISI Type 304 stainless steel
Diercks, D.R.; Burke, W.F. (1973)
- DYNAMIC YIELD STRENGTHS OF LIGHT ARMOR MATERIALS.
Gust, W.H.; Royce, E.B. (1970)
- HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION. VOLUME I. 1939/ 1946, THE NEW WORLD.
Hewlett, R.G.; Anderson, O.E. Jr. (1972)
- PLUTONIUM CARBIDES.
Ogard, A.E.; Leary, J.A. (1970)
Top documents are based on full text downloads from OSTI search products in the previous month. It's an interesting glimpse into what DOE research topics are trending right now!
Last updated on Friday 29 April 2016