General Inquiries & FeedbackIf you have a question or comment about OSTI, check to see if it is on our list of frequently asked questions. If your question isn't answered there, or if you just don't know where to find the information you are looking for, you may contact us at OSTIWebmaster@osti.gov
Note: Email messages are answered Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST. We are closed on Federal Holidays. We do our best to respond within 48 hours
DOE Scientific and Technical Information (STI) Documents (e.g., technical reports)
If you are looking for a specific DOE STI document, please read this information first.
If you want to submit STI reports, please visit Energy Link System (E-Link).
Public Requests, please phone NTIS at 1-800-553-NTIS (6847)
Ref. Sources for Department of Energy Scientific and Technical Reports
If you are seeking news information you may contact our media liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org. .
Send a Note to the Webmaster
E-mail: OSTIWebmaster@osti.gov .
Telephone: 865-576-1188 (General Inquiries)
Telephone: 865-576-8401 (DOE STI Documents Requests)
U.S. Department of Energy
Office of Scientific and Technical Information
P.O. Box 62
Oak Ridge,TN 37831
1 Science.gov Way
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Directions to OSTI from McGhee Tyson Airport:
- Leave McGhee Tyson Airport [exit federal site] and take US-129 North, following signs to Oak Ridge.
- A short distance later you will see an exit for Oak Ridge – take it onto I-140 West.
- I-140 West crosses over Kingston Pike in Knoxville and over I-40/75 becoming State Route 162. This is also known as the Pellissippi Parkway Extension.
- Continue on State Route 162, bear left where it becomes State Route 62.
- Go through Solway, a small strip of stores, and take the Solway Bridge over Melton Hill Lake. You should begin seeing signs for the Office of Scientific and Technical Information.
- Immediately after the Solway Bridge take the Edgemoor Road exit which runs along the lake.
- At the first light take the right hand jog, which will send you through the light perpendicular to Edgemoor Road onto Melton Lake Drive.
- Follow Melton Lake Drive almost to its end, which is Oak Ridge Turnpike. Right before this point and immediately after railroad tracks, turn left at the DOE Office of Scientific and Technical Information sign, onto Warehouse Road.
- OSTI is the large red brick building on the right. Go past the back of the building on this road and take the first right onto the former Athens Road, the new Science.gov Way. Parking will be available on the right.