This paper presents the detailed development, installation and commissioning of water level sensors and exposure rate range in the 11 meters level (mouth of tank) of the RP-10 nuclear reactor used to continuously monitor these values and use them as security for the periods of no presence of operating personnel (overlooking situation) with the reactor in shutdown state. The levels of these parameters are packaged and transmitted to a controller in the control room of reactor for display and activation of alarm levels. Additionally, the design of these warning signs is shown in conjunction with the fire alarm in the building of reactor and auxiliary laboratories to be transmitted to the physical security facility, located at a distance of 500 meters. (authors).
Urcia, Agustin; Arrieta, Rolando;  Baltuano, Oscar; Chan, Renzo;  Tincopa, Jean Pierre;  Urquizo, Rafael;  Rosas, Bernick 
- Direccion de Produccion, Instituto Peruano de Energia Nuclear, Lima (Peru)
- Direccion de Investigacion y Desarrollo, Instituto Peruano de Energia Nuclear, Lima (Peru)
- Facultad de Ingenieria Electrica y Electronica, Universidad Nacional del Callao, Callao (Peru)
- Facultad de Ingenieria Electronica, Universidad Tecnologica del Peru, Lima (Peru)
- Facultad de Ingenieria Electronica, Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria, Lima (Peru)