Since 1974, Thermodata has been working on developing an Integrated Information System in Inorganic Chemistry. A major effort was carried on the thermochemical data assessment of both pure substances and multicomponent solution phases. The available data bases are connected to powerful calculation codes (GEMINI = Gibbs Energy Minimizer), which allow to determine the thermodynamical equilibrium state in multicomponent systems. The high interest of such an approach is illustrated by recent applications in as various fields as semi-conductors, chemical vapor deposition, hard alloys and nuclear safety. (author). 26 refs., 6 figs.
Cenerino, G;  Chevalier, P Y; Fischer, E;  Marbeuf, A;  Frenk, A;  Vahlas, C 
- CEA Centre d`Etudes de Fontenay-aux-Roses, 92 (France). Dept. de Protection de l`Environnement et des Installations
- Thermodata, 38 -Saint-Martin-d`Heres (France)
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), 92 - Meudon-Bellevue (France). Lab. de Magnetisme et de Physique du Solide
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale, Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Laboratoire Marcel Mathieu, Centre Helioparc, 64 - Pau (France)