Variants of polypeptides having cellulolytic enhancing activity and polynucleotides encoding same
The present invention relates to polypeptide having cellulolytic enhancing activity variants. The present invention also relates to polynucleotides encoding the variants; nucleic acid constructs, vectors, and host cells comprising the polynucleotides; and methods of using the variants.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Novozymes, Inc. (Davis, CA) GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2011 Sep 29
- Research Org:
- Novozymes, Inc., Davis, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Genomic Islands in the Pathogenic Filamentous Fungus Aspergillus fumigatus
journal, April 2008
- Fedorova, Natalie D.; Khaldi, Nora; Joardar, Vinita S.
- PLoS Genetics, Vol. 4, Issue 4, Article No. e1000046
Novel enzymes for the degradation of cellulose
journal, January 2012
- Horn, Svein; Vaaje-Kolstad, Gustav; Westereng, Bjørge
- Biotechnology for Biofuels, Vol. 5, Issue 1, Article No. 45
Isolation of rapeseed genes expressed early and specifically during development of the male gametophyte
journal, January 1999
- Fourgoux-Nicol, Agnès; Drouaud, Jan; Haouazine, Najat
- Plant Molecular Biology, Vol. 40, Issue 5, p. 857-872
Stimulation of Lignocellulosic Biomass Hydrolysis by Proteins of Glycoside Hydrolase Family 61 Structure and Function of a Large, Enigmatic Family
journal, April 2010
- Harris, Paul; Welner, Ditte; McFarland, K.
- Biochemistry, Vol. 49, Issue 15, p. 3305-3316
Genome sequencing and analysis of the versatile cell factory Aspergillus niger CBS 513.88
journal, January 2007
- Pel, Herman J.; de Winde, Johannes H.; Archer, David B.
- Nature Biotechnology, Vol. 25, Issue 2, p. 221-231
Deciphering the message in protein sequences: tolerance to amino acid substitutions
journal, March 1990
- Bowie, J.; Reidhaar-Olson, J.; Lim, W.
- Science, Vol. 247, Issue 4948, p. 1306-1310
Insights into the oxidative degradation of cellulose by a copper metalloenzyme that exploits biomass components
journal, August 2011
- Quinlan, R. J.; Sweeney, M. D.; Lo Leggio, L.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 108, Issue 37, p. 15079-15084
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: