Drought and submergence tolerance in plants
The invention provides methods of genetically modified plants to increase tolerance to drought and/or submergence. The invention additionally provides plants having increased drought and/or submergence tolerance engineered using such methods.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- The Regents of the University of California (Oakland, CA) LBNL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2015 Aug 28
- Research Org:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. (LBNL), Berkeley, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; 54 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Nucleic acid molecules and other molecules associated with transcription in plants and uses thereof for plant improvement
patent-application, August 2007
- La Rosa, Thomas; Lutfiyya, Linda; Zhou, Yihua
- US Patent Application 10/438246; 20070192889
Evolutionary analysis of the Sub1 gene cluster that confers submergence tolerance to domesticated rice
journal, September 2008
- Fukao, Takeshi; Harris, Tristan; Bailey-Serres, Julia
- Annals of Botany, Vol. 103, Issue 2, p. 143-150
The trihelix family of transcription factors – light, stress and development
journal, March 2012
- Kaplan-Levy, Ruth N.; Brewer, Philip B.; Quon, Tezz
- Trends in Plant Science, Vol. 17, Issue 3, p. 163-171
The SANT domain: a unique histone-tail-binding module?
journal, February 2004
- Boyer, Laurie A.; Latek, Robert R.; Peterson, Craig L.
- Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology, Vol. 5, Issue 2, p. 158-163
Prediction of protein function from protein sequence and structure
journal, January 1999
- Whisstock, James C.; Lesk, Arthur M.
- Quarterly Reviews of Biophysics, Vol. 36, Issue 3, p. 307-340
Towards Establishment of a Rice Stress Response Interactome
journal, April 2011
- Seo, Young-Su; Chern, Mawsheng; Bartley, Laura E.
- PLoS Genetics, Vol. 7, Issue 4, Article No. e1002020
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: