Methods for the selective detection of alkyne-presenting molecules and related compositions and systems
Provided herein are methods for selectively detecting an alkyne-presenting molecule in a sample and related detection reagents, compositions, methods and systems. The methods include contacting a detection reagent with the sample for a time and under a condition to allow binding of the detection reagent to the one or more alkyne-presenting molecules possibly present in the matrix to the detection reagent. The detection reagent includes an organic label moiety presenting an azide group. The binding of the azide group to the alkyne-presenting molecules results in emission of a signal from the organic label moiety.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC LLNL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2014 Mar 07
- Research Org:
- Lawrence Livermore National Lab. (LLNL), Livermore, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Other works cited in this record:Glycoproteomic probes for fluorescent imaging of fucosylated glycans in vivo
patent-application, October 2008
- Wong, Chi-Huey; Hsu, Tsui-Ling; Hanson, Sarah R.
- US Patent Application 12/079228; 20080241856
Method of Biomolecule Immobilization On Polymers Using Click-Type Chemistry
patent-application, December 2009
- Shoichet, Molly S.; Yuan, Yumin; Shi, Meng
- US Patent Application \t11/988207; 20090297609
Compounds and Methods for Purifying Peptides by Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis
patent-application, September 2012
- Aucagne, Vincent; Delmas, Agnes
- US Patent Application \t13/509834; 20120226019
Fate of Alkylbenzenesulfonates and Dialkyltetralinsulfonates in Sewage-Contaminated Groundwater
journal, June 1992
- Field, Jennifer A.; Barber, Larry B.; Thurman, E. Michael
- Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 26, Issue 6, p. 1140-1148
Derivatization for Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry. 3. Electrochemically Ionizable Derivatives
journal, April 1998
- Van Berkel, Gary J.; Quirke, J. Martin E.; Tigani, Rudolfo A.
- Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 70, Issue 8, p. 1544-1554
Determination of Estrogens in Sludge and Sediments by Liquid Extraction and GC/MS/MS
journal, July 2002
- Ternes, Thomas A.; Andersen, Henrik; Gilberg, Daniel
- Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 74, Issue 14, p. 3498-3504
Direct conversion of activated alcohols to azides using diphenyl phosphorazidate. A practical alternative to Mitsunobu conditions
journal, October 1993
- Thompson, Andrew S.; Humphrey, Guy R.; DeMarco, Anthony M.
- The Journal of Organic Chemistry, Vol. 58, Issue 22, p. 5886-5888
Practical Synthesis of Amides from In Situ Generated Copper(I) Acetylides and Sulfonyl Azides
journal, May 2006
- Cassidy, Michael P.; Raushel, Jessica; Fokin, Valery V.
- Angewandte Chemie, Vol. 118, Issue 19, p. 3226-3229
ClickFerrophos: New Chiral Ferrocenyl Phosphine Ligands Synthesized by Click Chemistry and the Use of Their Metal Complexes as Catalysts for Asymmetric Hydrogenation and Allylic Substitution
journal, December 2007
- Fukuzawa, Shin-ichi; Oki, Hiroshi; Hosaka, Mitsuteru
- Organic Letters, Vol. 9, Issue 26, p. 5557-5560
Ferrocene-Based Electroactive Derivatizing Reagents for the Rapid Selective Screening of Alcohols and Phenols in Natural Product Mixtures Using Electrospray−Tandem Mass Spectrometry
journal, February 2000
- Quirke, J. Martin E.; Hsu, Ya-Li; Van Berkel, Gary J.
- Journal of Natural Products, Vol. 63, Issue 2, p. 230-237
Determination of Endocrine-Disrupting Phenolic Compounds and Estrogens in Surface and Drinking Water by HRGC−(NCI)−MS in the Picogram per Liter Range
journal, August 2001
- Kuch, Holger M.; Ballschmiter, Karlheinz
- Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 35, Issue 15, p. 3201-3206
Bioorthogonal Chemistry: Fishing for Selectivity in a Sea of Functionality
journal, September 2009
- Sletten, Ellen M.; Bertozzi, Carolyn R.
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition, Vol. 48, Issue 38, p. 6974-6998
Chemical remodelling of cell surfaces in living animals
journal, August 2004
- Prescher, Jennifer A.; Dube, Danielle H.; Bertozzi, Carolyn R.
- Nature, Vol. 430, Issue 7002, p. 873-877
Glycoproteomic probes for fluorescent imaging of fucosylated glycans in vivo
journal, August 2006
- Sawa, M.; Hsu, T.-L.; Itoh, T.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 103, Issue 33, p. 12371-12376
Copper-free click chemistry for dynamic in vivo imaging
journal, October 2007
- Baskin, J. M.; Prescher, J. A.; Laughlin, S. T.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 104, Issue 43, p. 16793-16797
Ruthenium-Catalyzed Cycloaddition of Alkynes and Organic Azides
journal, November 2005
- Zhang, Li; Chen, Xinguo; Xue, Peng
- Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 127, Issue 46, p. 15998-15999
A fluorescent water-soluble naphthalimide-based receptor for saccharides with highest sensitivity in the physiological pH range
journal, January 2006
- Trupp, Sabine; Schweitzer, Annika; Mohr, Gerhard J.
- Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, Vol. 4, Issue 15, p. 2965-2968
A Fluorogenic 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Reaction of 3-Azidocoumarins and Acetylenes
journal, November 2004
- Sivakumar, Krishnamoorthy; Xie, Fang; Cash, Brandon M.
- Organic Letters, Vol. 6, Issue 24, p. 4603-4606
A Stepwise Huisgen Cycloaddition Process: Copper(I)-Catalyzed Regioselective “Ligation” of Azides and Terminal Alkynes
journal, July 2002
- Rostovtsev, Vsevolod V.; Green, Luke G.; Fokin, Valery V.
- Angewandte Chemie, Vol. 114, Issue 14, p. 2708-2711
Synthesis and Optical Properties of Excited-State Intramolecular Proton Transfer Active π-Conjugated Benzimidazole Compounds: Influence of Structural Rigidification by Ring Fusion
journal, November 2017
- Takagi, Koji; Ito, Kaede; Yamada, Yoshihiro
- The Journal of Organic Chemistry, Vol. 82, Issue 23, p. 12173-12180
Are Fluorescence Quantum Yields So Tricky to Measure? A Demonstration Using Familiar Stationery Products
journal, September 1999
- Fery-Forgues, Suzanne; Lavabre, Dominique
- Journal of Chemical Education, Vol. 76, Issue 9, p. 1260
Analytical Methods for Detection of Selected Estrogenic Compounds in Aqueous Mixtures
journal, August 1999
- Snyder, Shane A.; Keith, Timothy L.; Verbrugge, David A.
- Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 33, Issue 16, p. 2814-2820
Building scientific consensus on endocrine disruptors
journal, January 1998
- Colborn, Theo
- Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, Vol. 17, Issue 1, p. 1-2
Water Analysis: Emerging Contaminants and Current Issues
journal, June 2009
- Richardson, Susan D.
- Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 81, Issue 12, p. 4645-4677
Design and Synthesis of a Highly Sensitive Off-On Fluorescent Chemosensor for Zinc Ions Utilizing Internal Charge Transfer
journal, January 2010
- Hanaoka, Kenjiro; Muramatsu, Yasuaki; Urano, Yasuteru
- Chemistry - A European Journal, Vol. 16, Issue 2, p. 568-572
Exposure assessment of 17α‐ethinylestradiol in surface waters of the United States and Europe
journal, July 2009
- Hannah, Robert; D'Aco, Vincent J.; Anderson, Paul D.
- Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, Vol. 28, Issue 12, p, 2725-2732
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: