Methods and apparatus of analyzing electrical power grid data
Apparatus and methods of processing large-scale data regarding an electrical power grid are described. According to one aspect, a method of processing large-scale data regarding an electrical power grid includes accessing a large-scale data set comprising information regarding an electrical power grid; processing data of the large-scale data set to identify a filter which is configured to remove erroneous data from the large-scale data set; using the filter, removing erroneous data from the large-scale data set; and after the removing, processing data of the large-scale data set to identify an event detector which is configured to identify events of interest in the large-scale data set.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Battelle Memorial Institute PNNL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2013 Jun 26
- Research Org:
- Pacific Northwest National Lab. (PNNL), Richland, WA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 24 POWER TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
Other works cited in this record:Matched filtration with experimental noise determination for denoising, peak picking and quantitation in lc-ms
patent-application, November 2005
- Andreev, Victor P.; Rejtar, Tomas; Karger, Barry L.
- US Patent Application 10/510992; 20050261838
Grid Regulation Services For Energy Storage Devices Based On Grid Frequency
patent-application, October 2011
- Pratt, Richard M.; Hammerstrom, Donald J.; Kintner-Meyer, Michael C. W.
- US Patent Application 12/755260; 20110245987
Smart Grid Data Cloud: A Model for Utilizing Cloud Computing in the Smart Grid Domain
conference, October 2010
- Rusitschka, Sebnem; Eger, Kolja; Gerdes, Christoph
- 2010 First IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications
Internet based frequency monitoring network (FNET)
conference, January 2001
- Qiu, Bin; Chen, Ling; Centeno, V.
- 2001 IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting. Conference Proceedings
A Pipelined Framework for Online Cleaning of Sensor Data Streams
conference, January 2006
- Jeffery, S.R.; Alonso, G.; Franklin, M.J.
- 22nd International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE'06)
Wide-Area Frequency Monitoring Network (FNET) Architecture and Applications
journal, September 2010
- Zhang, Yingchen; Markham, Penn; Xia, Tao
- IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, Vol. 1, Issue 2, p. 159-167
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: