HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein
The present application relates to novel HIV-1 envelope glycoproteins, which may be utilized as HIV-1 vaccine immunogens, and antigens for crystallization, electron microscopy and other biophysical, biochemical and immunological studies for the identification of broad neutralizing antibodies. The present invention encompasses the preparation and purification of immunogenic compositions, which are formulated into the vaccines of the present invention.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- INTERNATIONAL AIDS VACCINE INITIATIVE ANL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2013 Nov 05
- Research Org:
- Argonne National Lab. (ANL), Argonne, IL (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; 60 APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Human immunodeficiency virus envelope clycoprotein mutants and uses thereof
patent-application, April 2005
- Moore, John P.; Binley, James M.; Lu, Min
- US Patent Application 10/489040; 20050089526
HIV vaccines based on Env of multiple clades of HIV
patent-application, December 2006
- Nabel, Gary J.; Chakrabarti, Bimal; Kong, Wing-pui
- US Patent Application 11/376484; 20060275897
Hiv-1 Neutralizing Antibodies Elicited By Trimeric Hiv-1 Envelope Glycoprotein Complex
patent-application, November 2008
- Schulke, Norbert; Olson, William C.; Maddon, Paul J.
- US Patent Application 11/629843; 20080274134
Specific amino acids in the N-terminus of the gp41 ectodomain contribute to the stabilization of a soluble, cleaved gp140 envelope glycoprotein from human immunodeficiency virus type 1
journal, March 2007
- Dey, Antu K.; David, Kathryn B.; Klasse, Per J.
- Virology, Vol. 360, Issue 1, p. 199-208
Stabilization of the Soluble, Cleaved, Trimeric Form of the Envelope Glycoprotein Complex of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1
journal, September 2002
- Sanders, R. W.; Vesanen, M.; Schuelke, N.
- Journal of Virology, Vol. 76, Issue 17, p. 8875-8889
Construction and Characterization of Soluble, Cleaved, and Stabilized Trimeric Env Proteins Based on HIV Type 1 Env Subtype A
journal, June 2006
- Beddows, Simon; Kirschner, Marc; Campbell-Gardener, Lila
- AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses, Vol. 22, Issue 6, p. 569-579
Identification of a clade A HIV envelope immunogen from Protocol G that elicits neutralizing antibodies to tier 2 viruses
journal, January 2012
- Hoffenberg, S.; Pond, S.; Carpov, A.
- Retrovirology, Vol. 9, Issue S2, Article No. O7
Influences on Trimerization and Aggregation of Soluble, Cleaved HIV-1 SOSIP Envelope Glycoprotein
journal, July 2013
- Klasse, P. J.; Depetris, R. S.; Pejchal, R.
- Journal of Virology, Vol. 87, Issue 17, p. 9873-9885
A stabilized HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein trimer fused to CD40 ligand targets and activates dendritic cells
journal, June 2011
- Melchers, Mark; Matthews, Katie; de Vries, Robert P.
- Retrovirology, Vol. 8, Issue 1, Article No: 48
A Next-Generation Cleaved, Soluble HIV-1 Env Trimer, BG505 SOSIP.664 gp140, Expresses Multiple Epitopes for Broadly Neutralizing but Not Non-Neutralizing Antibodies
journal, September 2013
- Sanders, Rogier W.; Derking, Ronald; Cupo, Albert
- PLoS Pathogens, Vol. 9, Issue 9, Article No. e1003618
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: