Imaging agents for monitoring changes of dopamine receptors and methods of using thereof
The present invention is related generally to a method for screening subjects to determine those subjects more likely to develop diabetes by quantization of insulin producing cells. The present invention is also related to the diagnosis of diabetes and related to monitor disease progression or treatment efficacy of candidate drugs.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- The Regents of the University of California CHO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2008 Apr 25
- Research Org:
- The Regents of the University of California, Oakland, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 60 APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Brain imaging of 18F-fallypride in normal volunteers: Blood analysis, distribution, test-retest studies, and preliminary assessment of sensitivity to aging effects on dopamine D-2/D-3 receptors
journal, September 2002
- Mukherjee, Jogeshwar; Christian, Bradley T.; Dunigan, Kelly A.
- Synapse, Vol. 46, Issue 3, p. 170-188
Dopamine D2-like Receptors Are Expressed in Pancreatic Beta Cells and Mediate Inhibition of Insulin Secretion
journal, August 2005
- Rubí, Blanca; Ljubicic, Sanda; Pournourmohammadi, Shirin
- Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol. 280, Issue 44, p. 36824-36832
Imaging inflammation of the pancreatic islets in type 1 diabetes
journal, August 2004
- Denis, M. C.; Mahmood, U.; Benoist, C.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 101, Issue 34, p. 12634-12639
Dopaminergic regulation of glucose-induced insulin secretion through dopamine D2 receptors in the pancreatic islets in vitro
journal, March 2006
- Shankar, Eswar; Santhosh, K.; Paulose, C.
- IUBMB Life (International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Life), Vol. 58, Issue 3, p. 157-163
18F-Fallypride PET of Pancreatic Islets: In Vitro and In Vivo Rodent Studies
journal, June 2011
- Garcia, A.; Mirbolooki, M. R.; Constantinescu, C.
- Journal of Nuclear Medicine, Vol. 52, Issue 7, p. 1125-1132
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: