A sealed cold cathode X-ray tube for use in small X-ray source devices is provided. In one embodiment, a sealed cold cathode X-ray tube includes an elongate member, a cathode emitter, and an anode.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Golden Engineering, Inc. LANL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2014 Feb 14
- Research Org:
- Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 46 INSTRUMENTATION RELATED TO NUCLEAR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY; 36 MATERIALS SCIENCE
Other works cited in this record:External Anode Discharge Device
patent, June 1933
- Rylsky, G. V.
- US Patent Document 1,912,919
Image Tube with Truncated Conical Anode and a Plurality of Coaxial Shield Electrodes
patent, October 1966
- Stoudenheimer, R. G.
- US Patent Document 3,280,356
Flash X-Ray Dielectric Wall Structure
patent, August 1968
- Denholm, A. S.
- US Patent Document 3,397,337
Field emission x-ray tube having a graphite fabric cathode
patent, May 1975
- Cunningham, Jr., Thomas C.
- US Patent Document 3,883,760
Broad aperture X-ray generator
patent, November 1976
- Braun, Martin; Doolittle, Howard D.
- US Patent Document 3,992,633
Dental and medical X-ray apparatus
patent, August 1978
- Weiss, Mortimer E.
- US Patent Document 4,104,532
X-Ray source and method of making same
patent, March 1984
- Poulsen, Martin E.; Vratny, Frederick; Zacharias, Alfred
- US Patent Document 4,439,870
Liquid cooled anode x-ray tubes
patent, June 1984
- Iversen, Arthur H.
- US Patent Document 4,455,504
Cold-cathode x-ray emitter and tube therefor
patent, August 1995
- Golden, John; Golden, Phillip
- US Patent Document 5,442,677
Carbon cone and carbon whisker field emitters
patent, February 2000
- Blanchet-Fincher, Graciela Beatriz; Holstein, William Leo; Shah, Syed Ismat Ullah
- US Patent Document 6,020,677
Miniature x-ray source
patent, October 2000
- Trebes, James; Bell, Perry; Robinson, Ronald
- US Patent Document 6,134,300
Diode for flash radiography
patent, October 2010
- Allen, Raymond J .; Cooperstein, Gerald; Schumer, Joseph W.
- US Patent Document 7,809,115
Field emission X-ray apparatus, methods, and systems
patent, June 2011
- Jaafar, Ali; Chornenky, Victor I.
- US Patent Document 7,965,818
X-ray tube with an anode insulation element for liquid cooling and a receptacle for a high-voltage plug
patent, January 2012
- Holm, Kurt; Riedo, Adrian; Reusser, Hans
- US Patent Document 8,090,075
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: