Recombinant host cells and nucleic acid constructs encoding polypeptides having cellulolytic enhancing activity
The present invention relates to isolated polypeptides having cellulolytic enhancing activity and isolated polynucleotides encoding the polypeptides. The invention also relates to nucleic acid constructs, vectors, and host cells comprising the polynucleotides as well as methods of producing and using the polypeptides.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- NOVOZYMES, INC. GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2016 Jun 14
- Research Org:
- NOVOZYMES, INC. Davis, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Stimulation of Lignocellulosic Biomass Hydrolysis by Proteins of Glycoside Hydrolase Family 61 Structure and Function of a Large, Enigmatic Family
journal, April 2010
- Harris, Paul; Welner, Ditte; McFarland, K.
- Biochemistry, Vol. 49, Issue 15, p. 3305-3316
The sequence–structure relationship and protein function prediction
journal, June 2009
- Sadowski, M.; Jones, D.
- Current Opinion in Structural Biology, Vol. 19, Issue 3, p. 357-362
Melamine Deaminase and Atrazine Chlorohydrolase: 98 Percent Identical but Functionally Different
journal, April 2001
- Seffernick, J. L.; de Souza, M. L.; Sadowsky, M. J.
- Journal of Bacteriology, Vol. 183, Issue 8, p. 2405-2410
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: