Functionalized ionic liquid electrolytes for lithium ion batteries
An ionic liquid that is a salt has a Formula: ##STR00001## Such ionic liquids may be used in electrolytes and in electrochemical cells.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- UCHICAGO ARGONNE, LLC (Chicago, IL) ANL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2010 Sep 30
- Research Org:
- Argonne National Lab. (ANL), Argonne, IL (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY; 25 ENERGY STORAGE
Other works cited in this record:Lithium/air batteries with LiPON as separator and protective barrier and method
patent, March 2008
- Klaassen, Jody J.
- US Patent Document 7,344,804
A Polymer Electrolyte-Based Rechargeable Lithium/Oxygen Battery
journal, January 1996
- Abraham, K. M.; Jiang, Z.
- Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 143, Issue 1, p. 1-5
Novel silane compounds as electrolyte solvents for Li-ion batteries
journal, March 2006
- Amine, Khalil; Wang, Qingzheng; Vissers, Donald R.
- Electrochemistry Communications, Vol. 8, Issue 3, p. 429-433
Transient behavior of insertion reaction electrodes
journal, July 1996
- Huggins, Robert A.
- Solid State Ionics, Vol. 86-88, Issue Part 1, p. 41-48
Fluoroethylene carbonate electrolyte and its use in lithium ion batteries with graphite anodes
journal, September 1999
- McMillan, Rod; Slegr, Helen; Shu, Z. X.
- Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 81-82, p. 20-26
Proton-conducting polymer electrolyte membranes based on hydrocarbon polymers
journal, December 2000
- Rikukawa, M.; Sanui, K.
- Progress in Polymer Science, Vol. 25, Issue 10, p. 1463-1502
Dendronized Polymers: Synthesis, Characterization, Assembly at Interfaces, and Manipulation
journal, March 2000
- Schlüter, A. Dieter; Rabe, Jürgen P.
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition, Vol. 39, Issue 5, p. 864-883
Doped sulfone electrolytes for high voltage Li-ion cell applications
journal, July 2009
- Sun, Xiaoguang; Angell, C. Austen
- Electrochemistry Communications, Vol. 11, Issue 7, p. 1418-1421
New sulfone electrolytes for rechargeable lithium batteries.: Part I. Oligoether-containing sulfones
journal, March 2005
- Sun, Xiao-Guang; Angell, C. Austen
- Electrochemistry Communications, Vol. 7, Issue 3, p. 261-266
Sulfone-Based Electrolytes for Lithium-Ion Batteries
journal, January 2002
- Xu, Kang; Angell, C. Austen
- Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 149, Issue 7, p. A920-A926
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: