Composite materials for battery applications
A process for producing nanocomposite materials for use in batteries includes electroactive materials are incorporated within a nanosheet host material. The process may include treatment at high temperatures and doping to obtain desirable properties.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- UCHICAGO ARGONNE, LLC ANL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2011 May 04
- Research Org:
- Argonne National Lab. (ANL), Argonne, IL (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 36 MATERIALS SCIENCE; 25 ENERGY STORAGE
Other works cited in this record:Carbonaceous host compounds and use as anodes in rechargeable batteries
patent, April 1997
- Wilson, Alfred M.; Dahn, Jeffery R.
- US Patent Document 5,624,606
Nano graphene platelet-base composite anode compositions for lithium ion batteries
patent, June 2010
- Zhamu, Aruna; Jang, Bor Z.
- US Patent Document 7,745,047
Silicon nanoparticles–graphene paper composites for Li ion battery anodes
journal, February 2010
- Lee, Jeong K.; Smith, Kurt B.; Hayner, Cary M.
- Chemical Communications, Vol. 46, Issue 12, p. 2025-2027
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: