Compounds, compositions, pharmaceutical compositions, and methods of use
Certain embodiments of the invention include compositions comprising a compound of Formula (I), and salts, isomers, and derivatives thereof. Pharmaceutical compositions of some embodiments of the present invention comprise a compound of Formula (I), and salts, isomers, and derivatives thereof. Other embodiments of this invention include methods for treating disease (e.g., cancer) and methods for administering a compound of Formula (I), and salts, isomers, and derivatives thereof.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- University of Louisville Research Foundation, Inc. (Louisville, KY) CHO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Nov 16
- Research Org:
- University of Louisville Research Foundation, Inc. Louisville, KY (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 60 APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES; 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Other works cited in this record:Antinociceptive effect of the aqueous extract obtained from roots of Physalis angulata L. on mice
journal, January 2006
- Bastos, G. N. T.; Santos, A. R. S.; Ferreira, V. M. M.
- Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol. 103, Issue 2, p. 241-245
Physalis angulata extract exerts anti-inflammatory effects in rats by inhibiting different pathways
journal, July 2008
- Bastos, G. N. T.; Silveira, A. J. A.; Salgado, C. G.
- Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol. 118, Issue 2, p. 246-251
Immune depression in Rhodnius prolixus by seco-steroids, physalins
journal, March 2008
- Castro, D. P.; Figueiredo, M. B.; Ribeiro, I. M.
- Journal of Insect Physiology, Vol. 54, Issue 3, p. 555-562
Inhibitory effects of Physalis angulata on tumor metastasis and angiogenesis
journal, June 2011
- Hseu, You-Cheng; Wu, Chi-Rei; Chang, Hsueh-Wei
- Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol. 135, Issue 3, p. 762-771
Physalis angulata induced G2/M phase arrest in human breast cancer cells
journal, July 2006
- Hsieh, Wen-Tsong; Huang, Kuan-Yuh; Lin, Hui-Yi
- Food and Chemical Toxicology, Vol. 44, Issue 7, p. 974-983
New cytotoxic withanolides from Physalis peruviana
journal, September 2009
- Lan, Yu-Hsuan; Chang, Fang-Rong; Pan, Mei-Jung
- Food Chemistry, Vol. 116, Issue 2, p. 462-469
Oxidative stress involvement in Physalis angulata-induced apoptosis in human oral cancer cells
journal, March 2009
- Lee, H.-Z.; Liu, W.-Z.; Hsieh, W.-T.
- Food and Chemical Toxicology, Vol. 47, Issue 3, p. 561-570
Withajardins, withanolides with a new type of skeleton structure of withajardins A, B, C and D absolute configuration of withajardin C
journal, January 1994
- Luis, Javier G.; Echeverri, Fernando; Quiñones, Winston
- Tetrahedron, Vol. 50, Issue 4, p. 1217-1226
Topical anti-inflammatory potential of Physalin E from Physalis angulata on experimental dermatitis in mice
journal, August 2010
- Pinto, N. B.; Morais, T. C.; Carvalho, K. M. B.
- Phytomedicine, Vol. 17, Issue 10, p. 740-743
Inhibition of macrophage activation and lipopolysaccaride-induced death by seco-steroids purified from Physalis angulata L.
journal, January 2003
- Soares, Milena B. P.; Bellintani, Moema C.; Ribeiro, Ivone M.
- European Journal of Pharmacology, Vol. 459, Issue 1, p. 107-112
Antihepatoma activity of Physalis angulata and P. peruviana extracts and their effects on apoptosis in human Hep G2 cells
journal, March 2004
- Wu, Shu-Jing; Ng, Lean-Teik; Chen, Ching-Hsein
- Life Sciences, Vol. 74, Issue 16, p. 2061-2073
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: