Ceramic oxygen transport membrane array reactor and reforming method
The invention relates to a commercially viable modular ceramic oxygen transport membrane reforming reactor configured using repeating assemblies of oxygen transport membrane tubes and catalytic reforming reactors.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- PRAXAIR TECHNOLOGY, INC. (Danbury, CT) NETL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2014 Oct 07
- Research Org:
- PRAXAIR TECHNOLOGY, INC., Danbury, CT (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 03 NATURAL GAS; 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Other works cited in this record:Development of interconnect materials for solid oxide fuel cells
journal, May 2003
- Zhu, W. Z.; Deevi, S. C.
- Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 348, Issue 1-2, p. 227-243
Efficient Reduction of CO2 in a Solid Oxide Electrolyzer
journal, January 2008
- Bidrawn, F.; Kim, G.; Corre, G.
- Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, Vol. 11, Issue 9, p. B167-B170
Electrolysis of carbon dioxide in Solid Oxide Electrolysis Cells
journal, August 2009
- Ebbesen, Sune Dalgaard; Mogensen, Mogens
- Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 193, Issue 1, p. 349-358
Freeze-Casting of Porous Ceramics: A Review of Current Achievements and Issues
journal, March 2008
- Deville, S.
- Advanced Engineering Materials, Vol. 10, Issue 3, p. 155-169
Ion transport membrane technology for oxygen separation and syngas production
journal, October 2000
- Dyer, Paul N.; Richards, Robin E.; Russek, Steven L.
- Solid State Ionics, Vol. 134, Issue 1-2, p. 21-33
Methods for the catalytic activation of metallic structured substrates
journal, January 2014
- Montebelli, Andrea; Visconti, Carlo Giorgio; Groppi, Gianpiero
- Catalysis Science & Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 9, p. 2846-2870
Stoichiometric lanthanum chromite based ceramic interconnects with low sintering temperature
journal, March 2006
- Zhong, Z.
- Solid State Ionics, Vol. 177, Issue 7-8, p. 757-764
Thermomechanical, transport and anodic properties of perovskite-type (La0.75Sr0.25)0.95Cr1−xFexO3−δ
journal, May 2012
- Lü, M. F.; Tsipis, E. V.; Waerenborgh, J. C.
- Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 206, p. 59-69
Tubular zirconia–yttria electrolyte membrane technology for oxygen separation
journal, December 2002
- Ciacchi, F. T.; Badwal, S. P. S.; Zelizko, V.
- Solid State Ionics, Vol. 152-153, p. 763-768
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: