Co-deposition methods for the fabrication of organic optoelectronic devices
A method for fabricating an OLED by preparing phosphorescent metal complexes in situ is provided. In particular, the method simultaneously synthesizes and deposits copper (I) complexes in an organic light emitting device. Devices comprising such complexes may provide improved photoluminescent and electroluminescent properties.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (Los Angeles, CA) NETL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- FC26-08NT01585; FG02-07ER84809
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2011 Jul 28
- Research Org:
- Univ. of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 36 MATERIALS SCIENCE
Other works cited in this record:Thermally stable multilared organic electroluminescent devices using novel starburst molecules, 4,4′,4″-Tri(N-carbazolyl)triphenylamine (TCTA) and 4,4′,4″-Tris(3-methylphenylphenylamino)triphenylamine (m-MTDATA), as hole-transport materials
journal, September 1994
- Kuwabara, Yoshiyuki; Ogawa, Hiromitsu; Inada, Hiroshi
- Advanced Materials, Vol. 6, Issue 9, p. 677-679
First Examples of Alkenyl Pyridines as Organic Ligands for Phosphorescent Iridium Complexes
journal, November 2004
- Paulose, B. M. J. S.; Rayabarapu, D. K.; Duan, J.-P.
- Advanced Materials, Vol. 16, Issue 22, p. 2003-2007
Organic Light-Emitting Diodes based on Charge-Neutral RuII Phosphorescent Emitters
journal, April 2005
- Tung, Y.-L.; Lee, S.-W.; Chi, Y.
- Advanced Materials, Vol. 17, Issue 8, p. 1059-1064
Highly Efficient Red-Emission Polymer Phosphorescent Light-Emitting Diodes Based on Two Novel Tris(1-phenylisoquinolinato-C2,N)iridium(III) Derivatives
journal, March 2007
- Huang, J.; Watanabe, T.; Ueno, K.
- Advanced Materials, Vol. 19, Issue 5, p. 739-743
Multifunctional Iridium Complexes Based on Carbazole Modules as Highly Efficient Electrophosphors
journal, November 2006
- Wong, Wai-Yeung; Ho, Cheuk-Lam; Gao, Zhi-Qiang
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition, Vol. 45, Issue 46, p. 7800-7803
Starburst molecules based on π-electron systems as materials for organic electroluminescent devices
journal, June 1997
- Shirota, Yasuhiko; Kuwabara, Yoshiyuki; Okuda, Daisuke
- Journal of Luminescence, Vol. 72-74, p. 985-991
Highly efficient electrophosphorescent polymer light-emitting devices
journal, December 2000
- Guo, Tzung-Fang; Chang, Shun-Chi; Yang, Yang
- Organic Electronics, Vol. 1, Issue 1, p. 15-20
High efficiency molecular organic light-emitting diodes based on silole derivatives and their exciplexes
journal, September 2003
- Palilis, Leonidas C.; Murata, Hideyuki; Uchida, Manabu
- Organic Electronics, Vol. 4, Issue 2-3, p. 113-121
Langmuir—Blodgett light-emitting diodes of poly(3-hexylthiophene) : electro-optical characteristics related to structure
journal, May 1997
- Östergård, T.; Paloheimo, J.; Pal, A. J.
- Synthetic Metals, Vol. 88, Issue 2, p. 171-177
Novel high Tg hole-transport molecules based on indolo[3,2-b]carbazoles for organic light-emitting devices
journal, June 2000
- Hu, Nan-Xing; Xie, Shuang; Popovic, Zoran D.
- Synthetic Metals, Vol. 111-112, p. 421-424
Low molecular organic glasses for blue electroluminescence
journal, December 1997
- Salbeck, J.; Yu, N.; Bauer, J.
- Synthetic Metals, Vol. 91, Issue 1-3, p. 209-215
Very high-efficiency green organic light-emitting devices based on electrophosphorescence
journal, July 1999
- Baldo, M. A.; Lamansky, S.; Burrows, P. E.
- Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 75, Issue 1, p. 4-6
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: