Micropores and methods of making and using thereof
Disclosed herein are methods of making micropores of a desired height and/or width between two isotropic wet etched features in a substrate which comprises single-level isotropic wet etching the two features using an etchant and a mask distance that is less than 2.times. a set etch depth. Also disclosed herein are methods using the micropores and microfluidic devices comprising the micropores.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Sandia Corporation (Albuquerque, NM) SNL-A
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2013 Oct 18
- Research Org:
- Sandia National Lab. (SNL-NM), Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY; 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Continuous inertial focusing, ordering, and separation of particles in microchannels
journal, November 2007
- Di Carlo, D.; Irimia, D.; Tompkins, R. G.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 104, Issue 48, p. 18892-18897
Electrokinetically driven micro flow cytometers with integrated fiber optics for on-line cell/particle detection
journal, April 2004
- Fu, Lung-Ming; Yang, Ruey-Jen; Lin, Che-Hsin
- Analytica Chimica Acta, Vol. 507, Issue 1, p. 163-169
A trap-and-release integrated microfluidic system for dynamic microarray applications
journal, January 2007
- Tan, W.-H.; Takeuchi, S.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 104, Issue 4, p. 1146-1151
Etch rates for micromachining processing-part II
journal, December 2003
- Williams, K.R.; Gupta, K.; Wasilik, M.
- Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 12, Issue 6, p. 761-778
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: