Solar tracking system
Solar tracking systems, as well as methods of using such solar tracking systems, are disclosed. More particularly, embodiments of the solar tracking systems include lateral supports horizontally positioned between uprights to support photovoltaic modules. The lateral supports may be raised and lowered along the uprights or translated to cause the photovoltaic modules to track the moving sun.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Sandia Corporation (Albuquerque, NM) SNL-A
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2013 Oct 25
- Research Org:
- Sandia National Lab. (SNL-NM), Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 14 SOLAR ENERGY; 42 ENGINEERING
Other works cited in this record:Silicon point contact concentrator solar cells
journal, August 1985
- Sinton, R. A.; Kwark, Y.; Swirhun, S.
- IEEE Electron Device Letters, Vol. 6, Issue 8, p. 405-407
Design criteria for Si point-contact concentrator solar cells
journal, October 1987
- Sinton, R. A.; Swanson, R. M.
- IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 34, Issue 10, p. 2116-2123
Microstructure to substrate self-assembly using capillary forces
journal, March 2001
- Srinivasan, U.; Liepmann, D.; Howe, R. T.
- Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 10, Issue 1, p. 17-24
Method of anisotropically etching silicon
patent, March 1996
- Laermer, Franz; Schilp, Andrea
- US Patent Document 5,501,893
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: