Polypeptides having cellulolytic enhancing activity and polynucleotides encoding same
The present invention relates to isolated polypeptides having cellulolytic enhancing activity and isolated polynucleotides encoding the polypeptides. The invention also relates to nucleic acid constructs, vectors, and host cells comprising the polynucleotides as well as methods of producing and using the polypeptides.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Novozymes, Inc. (Davis, CA) GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2015 May 08
- Research Org:
- Novozymes, Inc., Davis, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY; 09 BIOMASS FUELS
Other works cited in this record:Semi-rational approaches to engineering enzyme activity: combining the benefits of directed evolution and rational design
journal, August 2005
- Chica, Roberto A.; Doucet, Nicolas; Pelletier, Joelle N.
- Current Opinion in Biotechnology, Vol. 16, Issue 4, p. 378-384
Stimulation of Lignocellulosic Biomass Hydrolysis by Proteins of Glycoside Hydrolase Family 61 Structure and Function of a Large, Enigmatic Family
journal, April 2010
- Harris, Paul; Welner, Ditte; McFarland, K.
- Biochemistry, Vol. 49, Issue 15, p. 3305-3316
Developments in Directed Evolution for Improving Enzyme Functions
journal, August 2007
- Sen, S.; Venkata Dasu, V.; Mandal, B.
- Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Vol. 143, Issue 3, p. 212-223
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: