Polypeptides having cellulolytic enhancing activity and polynucleotides encoding same
The present invention provides isolated polypeptides having cellulolytic enhancing activity and isolated polynucleotides encoding the polypeptides. The invention also provides nucleic acid constructs, vectors, and host cells comprising the polynucleotides as well as methods of producing and using the polypeptides.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Novozymes, Inc. (Davis, CA) GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Apr 25
- Research Org:
- Novozymes, Inc., Davis, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; 09 BIOMASS FUELS
Other works cited in this record:Protein tolerance to random amino acid change
journal, June 2004
- Guo, H. H.; Choe, J.; Loeb, L. A.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 101, Issue 25, p. 9205-9210
Recent insights into copper-containing lytic polysaccharide mono-oxygenases
journal, October 2013
- Hemsworth, Glyn R.; Davies, Gideon J.; Walton, Paul H.
- Current Opinion in Structural Biology, Vol. 23, Issue 5, p. 660-668
Stimulation of Lignocellulosic Biomass Hydrolysis by Proteins of Glycoside Hydrolase Family 61 Structure and Function of a Large, Enigmatic Family
journal, April 2010
- Harris, Paul; Welner, Ditte; McFarland, K.
- Biochemistry, Vol. 49, Issue 15, p. 3305-3316
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: