Lanthanide doped strontium barium mixed halide scintillators
The present invention provides for a composition comprising an inorganic scintillator comprising a lanthanide-doped strontium barium mixed halide useful for detecting nuclear material.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- The Regents of The University of California (Oakland, CA) LBNL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2014 Dec 12
- Research Org:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. (LBNL), Berkeley, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 36 MATERIALS SCIENCE; 46 INSTRUMENTATION RELATED TO NUCLEAR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Other works cited in this record:Energy transfer in Ba1−xSrxFBr:Eu storage phosphors as a function of Sr and Eu concentration
journal, October 2001
- Hackenschmied, P.; Li, H.; Epelbaum, E.
- Radiation Measurements, Vol. 33, Issue 5, p. 669-674
The quest for the ideal inorganic scintillator
journal, June 2003
- Derenzo, S. E.; Weber, M. J.; Bourret-Courchesne, E.
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Vol. 505, Issue 1-2, p. 111-117
Eu2+-doped Ba2CsI5, a new high-performance scintillator
journal, December 2009
- Bourret-Courchesne, E. D.; Bizarri, G.; Borade, R.
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Vol. 612, Issue 1, p. 138-142
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: