Hydrogen evolution reaction catalyst
Systems and methods for a hydrogen evolution reaction catalyst are provided. Electrode material includes a plurality of clusters. The electrode exhibits bifunctionality with respect to the hydrogen evolution reaction. The electrode with clusters exhibits improved performance with respect to the intrinsic material of the electrode absent the clusters.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- UChicago Argonne, LLC (Chicago, IL) ANL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Oct 30
- Research Org:
- Argonne National Lab. (ANL), Argonne, IL (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 08 HYDROGEN; 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Other works cited in this record:The Effect of the Particle Size on the Kinetics of CO Electrooxidation on High Surface Area Pt Catalysts
journal, May 2005
- Arenz, Matthias; Mayrhofer, Karl J. J.; Stamenkovic, Vojislav
- Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 127, Issue 18, p. 6819-6829
Interfacial processes involving electrocatalytic evolution and oxidation of H2, and the role of chemisorbed H
journal, August 2002
- Conway, B. E.; Tilak, B. V.
- Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 47, Issue 22-23, p. 3571-3594
Computational high-throughput screening of electrocatalytic materials for hydrogen evolution
journal, October 2006
- Greeley, Jeff; Jaramillo, Thomas F.; Bonde, Jacob
- Nature Materials, Vol. 5, Issue 11, p. 909-913
Hydrogen Evolution Over Bimetallic Systems: Understanding the Trends
journal, May 2006
- Greeley, Jeff; Nørskov, Jens K.; Kibler, Ludwig A.
- ChemPhysChem, Vol. 7, Issue 5, p. 1032-1035
Identification of Active Edge Sites for Electrochemical H2 Evolution from MoS2 Nanocatalysts
journal, July 2007
- Jaramillo, T. F.; Jorgensen, K. P.; Bonde, J.
- Science, Vol. 317, Issue 5834, p. 100-102
Correlating STM contrast and atomic-scale structure by chemical modification: Vacancy dislocation loops on FeO/Pt(111)
journal, January 2009
- Merte, L. R.; Knudsen, J.; Grabow, L. C.
- Surface Science, Vol. 603, Issue 2, p. L15-L18
Enhanced electrocatalysis of the oxygen reduction reaction based on patterning of platinum surfaces with cyanide
journal, August 2010
- Strmcnik, Dusan; Escudero-Escribano, María; Kodama, Kensaku
- Nature Chemistry, Vol. 2, Issue 10, p. 880-885
The interaction of water with solid surfaces: Fundamental aspects
journal, October 1987
- Thiel, Patricia A.; Madey, Theodore E.
- Surface Science Reports, Vol. 7, Issue 6-8, p. 211-385
Potential dependent structure of single crystal gold interfaces in alkaline electrolyte: an in situ X-ray scattering study
journal, September 1994
- Tidswell, I. M.; Marković, N. M.; Ross, P. N.
- Surface Science, Vol. 317, Issue 1-2, p. 241-252
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: